We provide complete solutions for your Internet Presence
As with any product, to be successful, people need to hear about your project, understand what it does, and see how it can help them. Getting the message out can help. Before your project is ever announced to the world, you need to come up with a compelling story that describes what your project that will attract people to your project. What you call your project is important, You need to choose a name that will be attractive and create an identity that matches your target audience, that is consistent with your story. We will design bespoke solutions to fit your project needs and bring your ideas to life because we’re not just a technology company who provides domains and hosting, we help you build your internet presence and create value for business and organizations using websites and web technologies, whether to increase revenue or to elevate your brand..
Terms and conditions
Please take time to read these important terms and conditions of use of our web site .
Application of Terms
These Website Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") govern the relationship between you ( to mean the visitor and include a user or customer, hereinafter also referred to as "user", "customer" or "visitor") and netwerksys KG (hereinafter also referred as "Netwerksys" "we" "us" or "our") with regard to your use of the netwerksys Website
The term "Website" is to be understood as this Website or any other sub-domains of this Domain and includes all websites directly or indirectly linked to, and owned by netwerksys KG.
This General Terms of Service Agreement is entered into by you and between netwerksys KG, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website or the date of acceptance whichever is earlier. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site, products and services purchased or accessed through this Website, and is in addition to any specific terms and conditions that apply to a particular Services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with any policies and the product agreements, which are part of this agreement
Netwerksys may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are mentioned herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon publishing on this Website. Use of this Website or Our services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by any changes made to this Agreement, please do not use or continue to use this Website or our Services. netwerksys may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email however we assume no liability or responsibility for failure to receive an email notification.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR AUTHORITY
This Website and our Services are available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Austrian and European Law as well as the Laws of the country in which you have domicile and/or any other applicable law. By using this website or our Services, you represent and warrant that you are (1) at least eighteen  years of age, (2) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (3) is not a person barred from purchasing or receiving our Services und Austrian and European Laws or other applicable Laws, or a person/entity against whom or his country Sanctions are imposed upon by Austria or the European Union which prohibits purchasing or receiving our Services.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such legal/corporate/Government entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, and all references to yourself shall also refer to such legal entity. On proving that you are acting beyond your scope of authority, netwerksys shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from our reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by netwerksys to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your legal entity. In all such cases you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations including any damage claims.
RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that:-
- 1. Your use of this Website and our Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations
- 2. You will not collect, harvest or permit anyone else to collect or harvest any User information or any private or personally identifiable data about another User or any other person or entity without express prior written consent from such person and netwerksys
- 3. You will and shall not use this Website or our Services in a manner that:
- (i) Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- (ii) Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children.
- (iii) For any purpose that is unlawful, abusive, libelous or threatening to any other person or entity.
- (iv) Promotes, encourages or engages in racial profiling, discrimination, terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property.
- (v) Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, sending malicious emails or Phishing, or hacking/cracking of any computer, network or software, or reverse enginering of codes and softwares and /or anything which interferes with the operation of this Website and our Services or that of any third party.
- (vi) Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity.
- (vii) Violates the privacy rights of another User or any other person or entity.
- (viii) Contains or installs and/or distribute any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware
- 4. You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by Netwerksys
- 5. You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- 6. You will not access our Content or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Website itself, or as allowed by us.
- 7. You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of Netwerksys related technologies, without our prior written consent.
- 8. You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
SAFE HARBOUR AND CONCENT TO TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
If you are visiting this Website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this Website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
REGISTERED USERS OBLIGATION TO KEEP ACCOUNTS UPTO-DATE
In order to access some of the features of this Website or use some of our Services, you will have to Register and create an Account. You represent and warrant to Netwerksys that all information you submit is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If Netwerksys has reason to believe that your Account information is not true, incorrect, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method etc. Netwerksys will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. However, you may be liable for any loss Netwerksys or others incur caused by your Account, irrespective of it was caused by you, or by an authorized or unauthorized person.
Further by submitting your data, you explicitly approve and agree that Netwerksys is authorised to electronically processes and store your data and that Netwerksys is free to verify such information and communicate with you per telephone, fax, email or post.
THIRD PARTY SITES
You acknowledge that the Netwerksys Websites may contain links to websites operated by and/or belonging third parties, in which Netwerksys has no control. You further acknowledge that these links are for your convenience only and Netwerksys does not expressly or impliedly endorse, nor purport to control, monitor or verify the contents of the those websites. Netwerksys shall not be liable for the contents of any such websites or for any loss, damage or injury sustained by you arising out of use by you of a linked website.
Website Owned and published by:
1100, Vienna, Austria
Company Reg. Nr. FN 418197x
Jurisdiction: Commercial Court of Vienna, Austria.
VAT Nr. ATU68854206
Member : Chamber of Commerce Vienna, Expert group - IT & Consulting
Our Bankers: Erste Bank der Österreichischen Sparkassen AG
IBAN: AT152011182545971500 BIC: GIBAATWWXXX
Different personalities, various purposes. Each of our brands has its own heritage and personality, but they all have one thing in common - they all symbolize, our passion for quality and service.