We have the solutions You have the options
- Boost customer confidence. Many customers actively look for the SSL lock icon before handing over sensitive data. Get an SSL certificate to increase your customer's trust in your online business.
SSL certificates are critical if you're serious about your online business. Websites secured with SSL certificates has a better SEO rankings.
- Read More
- Take proactive defense against malware attacks. Daily Automatic Malware Scann your website, email and applications, prevent search engine and spam filters blacklists. No software downloads and no complicated setups, works in the background to protect your website, while its business as usual for you and your customers.
- Read More
- All websites—large & small—run the risk of crashes and data loss. CodeGuard's cloud backup lets you recover your website data instantly, with just a few clicks. CodeGuard automatially monitors your website's files & databases for changes, performs backups you can restore your website's files & database to any previous backup version.
- Read More
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is an SSL Certificate?
- . Website scans to check for the presence of malicious code or vulnerabilities
- . Automatic removal of any identified malicious code / malware
- . Basic firewall
- . Website reputation monitoring (check if the website is blacklisted in search engines and spam blacklists)
- . CDN to boost site speed, and hence rankings on search engines
Domain names registered under netwerksys will be automatically verified.
For other domain names, the verification process can be completed in one of the following ways:
- Add DNS Records for the TrueShield setup
- Add a meta tag to your website page
- Upload a file to your website
Instructions for these options are available in the SiteLock Dashboard.
Business verification is a service offered by SiteLock where it verifies the phone number and physical presence of a business. This is typically conducted to assure online users that a business actually exists and it is not a fly-by-night setup. This consists of:
Phone Verification - You need to enter your phone number in the SiteLock Panel and request a verification. Within an hour, you will receive an automated call from SiteLock and you will be provided with a 4 digit code. You then need to submit that code in the SiteLock Panel to verify your phone number.
Postal Address Verification - After providing your postal address in the SiteLock Panel, you will receive a letter at your postal address within 7-10 days of requesting verification. This letter will contain a 4 digit code that needs to be submitted in the SiteLock Panel to verify the physical address.
If your website is hosted on netwerksys's Linux servers, use the SFTP option. Also, you must use the default FTP user that comes with your cPanel account. You cannot connect to CodeGuard using any other FTP user. For netwerksys's Windows servers, use the FTP option.
In case of other hosting providers, you can choose either the FTP or SFTP option, based on your service provider's settings.
Hosting companies tend to keep your backups in the same place as your primary files. In case of any eventuality, along with your primary files, your backups too will be affected. CodeGuard provides safe, offsite backup that is 100% independent from your hosting provider.
Moreover, hosting companies provide you only the latest backup. CodeGuard follows a versioning system and allows you to restore a backup of an earlier date as well..
At present CodeGuard only supports MySQL database
You are a netwerksys customer who bought one of these products? Needs help in configuring your product? Just send us a support ticket we are there to help you.support